Tuesday, March 4, 2008

anonymity

how can i make this thing private so no one can tell its me writing?

how can anyone answer that when no one knows this exists?

i think i'm going to start updating just so i can remember things in a more organized fashion.

these are the topics i hope to cover:
fashion
ocd
folklore
publishing
nyc
music
memories
tattoos
fake scenarios
the L train
my own personal amendments to adobe cs3
the L word
people i respect
cats and/or animals
websites i like
my friends and family
things that I've shot/ things I'm shooting.
funny conversations i over hear on the subway
BRUNCH
my hatred of my palm treo (love/hate)
Grade School considerations
the 90's
There will be an abundant amount of top 5's and top 10's
my friends who are making movesssss


writing these down were more for me than you. but now you know.

No comments: